7. 07/01/2020. Monday night was not a good night for sleeping. I honeslty woke up in the middle of the night and thought a red hot poker had been stabbed into my gut. I let out the longest and most satisfying fart, but still, the red hot pain was there. I actually put it done … Continue reading 7. In the twenties.
6. 06/01/2020. Monday, the first day back after a long gap. Magoo and thebeansooonerswife seemed to slip back into their morning routines pretty easy. Well I say easy, but you never know. I on the other hand was fucked. I had had a horrendous night's sleep. I kept waking up to either stop myself choking … Continue reading 6. Monday and the evil, vile, dreaded child lurgy from hell!
5. 05/01/2020. Sunday. The day one of my musical hero's tinted 60! 60 for fucks sake. The one and only Michael Stipe, of R.E.M turned 60. Have you ever seen either himself, or R.E.M perform live....if you haven't, you truly have missed something magical. Anyways. It was the day before normality arrived. Monday (so today, … Continue reading 5. 60. Really?!
4. 04/01/2020. Saturday....just if you are following. We all got up super early for a weekend day day. We all had eye tests booked in for super early, in Truro. Which is about 45 mins away from our house, our nearest 'proper' city. I hate getting up in the dark. The previous night's sleep was … Continue reading 4. Carrots?
3. 03/01/2020. I'm quietly impressed that on day 3 of a new year, I'm still keeping this posting daily malarkey up. My determination and will power can be pretty shit sometimes. I can feel that week day posts maybe longer than weekend posts. Just a feeling. So we are onto Friday. The last day of … Continue reading 3. I don’t sleep I dream.
2. 02/01/2020. We had to get up early to make sure thebeansooonerswife caught the bus to catch her train, to get to her new job and collect her van and geeky goodies in the morning. Is was still fucking dark when I opened the curtains to show the world my arse, and more than likely … Continue reading 2. Really, really….yes really!
1. Wednesday 01/01/2020. So, the new regime starts. Not like a fascist style regime, but the regime of trying to write a post, for this blog, every day. So yesterday was new year's day. The start of a new decade, year and month. We are now supposed to be in the roaring 20's. I'm assuming … Continue reading 1. Is it the end of the world, or do I feel fine.
So, 2019 has drawn to a close. The teens, that last decade, fucking hell. Way too much to describe has gone on. The good, the bad and the ugly. Things that would break a normal person, a normal wife, a normal marriage, a normal team, but not us. The blogs got to change. Social media … Continue reading The shape of things to come. Goodbye 2019, 2020 is here and hellllllloooooo nurse!
I would say I hate social media. But I use in no particular order, Facebook (personal, as I've binned thebeanspooner one), Instagram. I rarely use Snap-chat as I don't really get it, and Twitter, which I'm a little hit and miss at! Now I use Instagram for a 50/50 split. It started off as a … Continue reading The wrong doing of social media.
Why have I been M.I.A ? The list is pretty endless I'm afraid. And I mean endless! I think if I check, its been nearly 2 months since a quick post and maybe even longer for a decent, really good read. I've not been feeling my best mentally and I've been a bit under the … Continue reading I need Chuck Norris