12. 12/01/2020. So, up early for a Sunday morning! I felt like I had a mild hangover tho. I didn't sleep too well the night before. I had, infact stayed up later watching a film, in bed. All creatures great and small, from 1973 I think, of all things. Odd film. But worth the watch. … Continue reading 12. High and mighty?
11. 11/01/2020. Saturday......Saturday morning all bets are off. Everyone fends for themselves, so to speak. Not like Battle Royale, or the Hunger Games, more, just let's have 5 more mins sleep, Magoo is already up watching the TV! Isn't that what early weekend mornings are about? They were when I was a kid, and anyways, … Continue reading 11. Together alone?!
10. 10/01/2020. Today was the first day thebeansooonerswife was working from home for her new job. She works 3 days out surveying and 2 days from home doing quality control. When I finally woke up, I woke up with a bang! It must have been after 10....but I caught by nose and sprayed blood everywhere. … Continue reading 10. Like a scene from Carrie!
9.09/01/2020. Wednesday night I didn't really sleep at all. I was unsettled, cooking to death and freezing cold. At one point I thought my appendix might be bursting and all I could think about was the chest bursting scene from Alien or the scene out of The Thing, when they first discover it. Let's just … Continue reading 9. The howling!
8. 08/01/2020. Everyone was up on time and ready to go about there days pretty early in the morning. Magoo was off to the beach in the morning for a class trip. He has a new project this term, which I think is called 'Tremors'. I wonder, if like me, your first thought was the … Continue reading 8. 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon
7. 07/01/2020. Monday night was not a good night for sleeping. I honeslty woke up in the middle of the night and thought a red hot poker had been stabbed into my gut. I let out the longest and most satisfying fart, but still, the red hot pain was there. I actually put it done … Continue reading 7. In the twenties.
6. 06/01/2020. Monday, the first day back after a long gap. Magoo and thebeansooonerswife seemed to slip back into their morning routines pretty easy. Well I say easy, but you never know. I on the other hand was fucked. I had had a horrendous night's sleep. I kept waking up to either stop myself choking … Continue reading 6. Monday and the evil, vile, dreaded child lurgy from hell!
5. 05/01/2020. Sunday. The day one of my musical hero's tinted 60! 60 for fucks sake. The one and only Michael Stipe, of R.E.M turned 60. Have you ever seen either himself, or R.E.M perform live....if you haven't, you truly have missed something magical. Anyways. It was the day before normality arrived. Monday (so today, … Continue reading 5. 60. Really?!
4. 04/01/2020. Saturday....just if you are following. We all got up super early for a weekend day day. We all had eye tests booked in for super early, in Truro. Which is about 45 mins away from our house, our nearest 'proper' city. I hate getting up in the dark. The previous night's sleep was … Continue reading 4. Carrots?
3. 03/01/2020. I'm quietly impressed that on day 3 of a new year, I'm still keeping this posting daily malarkey up. My determination and will power can be pretty shit sometimes. I can feel that week day posts maybe longer than weekend posts. Just a feeling. So we are onto Friday. The last day of … Continue reading 3. I don’t sleep I dream.